Thursday, July 25, 2024

Asset search

Does someone owe you money? Whether it’s alimony, child support or an outstanding invoice, the fact is that some people don’t take responsibility for their financial dealings. You can take them to court but even then, they may claim poverty and leave you with court costs in addition to the money that is already owed.

It is in your best interest to enter the courtroom with evidence of their assets so the court can make a ruling favorable to you. CONTRA offers cost-effective asset searching solutions. We work carefully to integrate our solutions with our clients’ needs.

Our clients look to CONTRA to provide answers to their complex asset searching challenges. Through our strategic alliances, CONTRA has the unique ability to offer a full range of asset searching services including documents and property tracing.



Alternative flash content